General Terms and Conditions
The website www.asjusa.com uses “cookies” in order to be able to collect certain information about how the website is used.
We inform you that we use “cookies” in order to aid navigation around the website, distinguish between users, in order to provide the best possible experience of using the website and to identify problems that might arise. In giving your consent you allow us to use “cookies” allow us to obtain further information regarding your preferences and personalize our website according to individual preference.
“What are “cookies”?” A “cookie” is file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. “Cookies” allow websites to, among other things, store and supply information about the navigation habits of a user or computer, and, depending on the information contained as well as the way in which it is used by the computer and may allow for the user to be distinguished.
The PROVIDERS´ “cookies” are only associated with one anonymous user and their computer and do not provide information that would allow for personal data of the USER to be accessed. The aim is to assist the PROVIDER to provide the best possible service and ease the use, the number of pages visited in analyzed, the number of visits made, as well as the activity of the visitors and the frequency of use. The PROVIDER uses the statistical information drawn up by the Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the webmaster and from which the user has requested service.
Third-party analytic “Cookies”
Those that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain not managed by the webmaster, but by another entity which handles the data obtained through the use of “cookies”.
What cookies do we use?
This website uses the following cookies:
Google Analytics: an analytical Web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the "cookie" on your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to track your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google The link to Google´s site, where you can consult their description of the type of cookies used by Google Analytics and their timescales, features below.
• SESS[32 character random string]: This is a session ID that is used to recognize that the page requests from the same browser. This is essential for the proper functioning of the areas of the website protected by a login.
• __utma: This is used to identify unique visitors to a site. Usually the number of visits, time of the first visit, last visit and the current visit is stored.
• __utmb: This is used in conjunction with __utmc to determine duration of the visit. This cookie marks the start of the visit.
• __utmc: This cookie is used in conjunction with __utmb to determine the duration visit. This cookie marks the end of the visit.
• __utmz: This is used to identify where a visitor originates from. Usually it is stored using the search engine, keywords, link clicked location.
Blocking or Deleting “Cookies”.
Should you wish to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so through the options provided by your browser. You can find information about how to do this in the most used browsers at the following links
• Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We remind you, however, that blocking “cookies” may make it difficult to use both the website and the services provided by the site.